The second Evelyn Weaverton heard about Laird Drake’s latest scheme to re-create “life-sized” versions of Lady Aurelia Grey’s designs for a paper doll book inspired by her designs, she immediately wanted in on the action and knew that she had to be the main focus of the promotional campaign for the book… of course! Selecting the looks a woman of the world would wear to go on a cruise around the world in style, Evelyn turned herself into a real fashion plate! With tons of mix and match possibilities, this fantastic gift set brings you everything you need to complete your East 59th Collection in grand style!
· 12″ fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
· Long shawl collared overcoat, perfectly cinched at the waist with a matching teal colored faux-leather belt;
· Matching printed skirt and blouse with oversized bow detail at the neckline;
· Taupe knee-length pencil skirt and matching sleeveless top;
· Alternate two-piece swimsuit (for that “paper doll” look!);
· Printed scarf;
· Teal handbag with “gold” details;
· Perfectly matched cloisonné earrings;
· “Golden” cuff bracelet;
· Pair of teal faux-leather open-toe shoes;
· Pair of simple teal high-heeled open-toe shoes;
· Alternate pair of short painted-on “gloved” hands;
· Certificate of authenticity.
Final fabrics, colors and textures may vary slightly. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.