Lunar New Year is a fifteen-day celebration that begins with the first new moon and ends with the first full moon of the lunar calendar. The holiday is filled with festive performances and lucky red decorations, which symbolize prosperity and abundance. On New Year’s Eve, families gather to celebrate with food, fireworks and time-honored traditions. Honoring the history and beauty of the holiday, Lunar New Year Barbie® doll is elegantly dressed in a red satin cheongsam with a delicate teal trim, Chinese knot style buttons and a peony print symbolizing prosperity and good fortune. A stylish bracelet and chic heels complete her look. May collecting Barbie® Lunar New Year doll become a cherished tradition in celebrations to come. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Label: Black Label®
- Barbie® honors the history and beauty of Lunar New Year with a collectible doll in an elegant silhouette.
- Designer: Joyce Chen
- Lunar New Year Barbie® doll’s red satin cheongsam features a peony print symbolizing prosperity and good fortune.
- Release Date: 1/12/2021
- Included with doll: dress, earrings, bracelet, shoes
- Her dress is finished with delicate teal trim and Chinese knot style buttons while gold and teal tassel earrings, a stylish bracelet and chic heels complete her look.
- Eyelashes: Painted
- Fashion: Red satin cheongsam with a delicate teal trim, Chinese knot style buttons and a peony print
- Fashion Sewn On?: No
- Body Type: Model Muse
- Facial sculpt: Mari
- Doll Stand: Yes
- Package Dimensions (H/D/W): 13″ x 3″ x 8″
In sophisticated packaging ideal for display, Barbie® doll makes the perfect gift for collectors and kids ages 6 years old and up.