Item # 73031
Merry & Bright Della Roux™ Dressed Doll
The East 59th® Collection
Limited Edition: 550 Dolls
Head Sculpt: Victoire Roux 2.0
Body Type: E59 1.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: FR Black
Hair Color: Raven
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Daughter of widower Alexandre Roux and his second wife, famous American ex-pat performer Joan Bakelite and younger half-sister of famed French national hero turned fashion model, Victoire Roux, Della Roux makes her entrance on the New York scene!
Thrilled to be joining her beloved sister in the Big Apple, Della just landed her first big American modeling job as one of the fresh new “faces” of the Max & Newman Department Store holiday campaign, along with her big sister and soon to be frenemy, Constance Madssen!
· 12-inch fully articulated vinyl fashion doll with rooted hair;
· Two-toned emerald green satin gown composed of a brilliantly engineered pleated skirt worn over a matching bustier;
· Glamorous ¾ sleeve satin jacket with dramatic peplum draped collar details;
· Alternate, floor-length ballgown skirt (to create different looks for the campaign);
· “Golden” ankle strap heels;
· Matching “golden” clutch bag;
· “Golden” earrings crusted with emerald-colored “stones”;
· Matching oversized cuff bracelet;
· Pair of long manicured hands;
· Alternate pair of long painted glove hands;
· Doll stand;
· Certificate of authenticity.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prototypes shown, final product may vary. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.